- 2018-2021: Ph.D in Natural Language Processing, LISN-CNRS and University Paris-Saclay, Paris, France. Title: Models of diachronic semantic change using word embeddings
- 2014-2017: M.S. in Statistics, National School for Statistics and Information Analysis (ENSAI), Rennes, France.
- 2012-2014: Post-secondary preparatory classes in Mathematics and Physics, Lycée Janson de Sailly, Paris, France.
- March 2021 - ongoing: Post-doctoral researcher, Almanach Team, INRIA Paris
Radicalisation detection in social media
- January 2018 - February 2021: CIFRE PhD in partnership with Societe Generale, Paris, France.
- NLP for the financial domain.
- September 2019 - February 2020: Research Intern, National Institute of Informatics (NII), Tokyo, Japan.
- Under the supervision of Pr. Asanobu Kitamoto.
- Semantics for Crisis Informatics.
- April - September 2017: Data Scientist Intern, Risks Department, Société Générale, Paris, France
- Missing values imputation for mixed-type variables.
- October-December 2016: Consultant, ENSAI junior Consultant, Rennes, France
- Time series prediction for web trends.
- June-August 2016: Data Scientist Intern, Banque de France, Paris, France
- Time series and graph theory for diffusion of financial crisis.
- Reviewer for:
- Conferences: COLING 2020, CMCL Workshop 2020, Semeval 2020.
- Book: Computational Approaches to Semantic Change, Language Variation series, LangSci.
Co-organiser of the 2nd International Workshop on Computational Approaches toHistorical Language Change (LChange) 2021 at ACL.
- Member of the Professional Conduct Committeeof the Association for Com-putational Linguistics.
- Data analysis: R, Matlab, SAS, SPAD, PowerBI
- Programming: Python, Java, C++, SQL, VBA, UML
- French: Native
- English: Advanced (TOEIC : 990/990)
- German: Level B1, CEFR
- Chinese: Intermediate oral
- Japanese: Basic knowledge